Let SERVPRO of Northeast Ontario/Kaiser Clean Ontario Homes and Offices
Cleanliness is temporary, yet the cleaning is eternal
At SERVPRO® of Northeast Ontario/Kaiser, we have the training and the equipment to clean any surface. We clean, disinfect, and deodorize, and we do it as part of our job, so cleaning doesn’t take us away from other work we need to do.
Call us at 909-390-0238 to learn about our cleaning services for residential, community, and commercial spaces. We also clean cars and other vehicles.
If the mess is a result of crime/vandalism, trauma, a biohazard, or a chemical spill, count on us for emergency service. We’re available all day, every day, even holidays.
We can’t de-clutter
One person’s most prized possession is another person’s junk, so we can’t decide what to throw away. People who aren’t hoarders still may have possessions that other people think should have never been owned in the first place.
The sorting belongs to the owner(s). Nonetheless, we have some suggestions about what to throw out. Some of the items are from ads that featured the “not sold in stores” slogan.
- Singleton socks: if a mismatched sock hasn’t been reunited with its mate in months, it’s not likely to pair up again.
- Animal-footprint shoes: there was an old ad for shoes with soles that leave animal tracks. Perhaps someone wanted to convince their neighbors that a small bear had walked through the garden.
- Plastic abs enhancer: put this doodad under your shirt to (supposedly) make it look as if you’ve been working out. Oh please.
- Bacon-printed bandages: for those too old for cartoon bandages, but too young to settle for ordinary bandages, these bacon-printed adhesive strips might be appealing. For everyone else, they’re a reminder to snack.
- Baseball-bat pepper grinder: the struggle to find the largest pepper grinder is over. This pepper grinder is the size and shape of a baseball bat. At least everyone can find it.
- Bath mat that turns red when it is wet: leave bloody-looking footprints and leave scars on the emotional lives of everyone in the family.
- Old bank statements: they’re online! You don’t need them anymore!
- Open eye stickers: supposedly people place these stickers on their eyelids so they can snooze in public without being caught. Wouldn’t the snoring be a clue? Maybe that’s just us.
- Cookie-flavored lickable wallpaper: the wallpaper has a pattern of large dots, each flavored like a cookie. Ugh. No.
Back to business
They’re just suggestions. Keep whatever you want.
Remember: SERVPRO of Northeast Ontario/Kaiser provides high-quality professional cleaning services.